- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and – to the extent necessary for those purposes – should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to; when users visit our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Why & How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature. To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, rent or share user’s personal identification information to other third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
All the images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Please do not ask for permissions to use these images in your projects, as we do not own the copyrights for them. As our content is user-submitted, some of it will inevitably be the work of others. We strive to respect copyright law, so if you own the rights to an image you find on the site, you can contact us with details to have the relevant images removed. Alternatively, if you would just like to be credited for your work, you can simply email us and ask for it.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.